2008年6月16日 星期一

Myself

My name is Linlang.I´m 17 years old.Now I´m a student and I study in Class L Grade four.I like listen to the musicand read some book,such as "chicken soup".I come from China,but now I´m living in spain now,I can speak a little Spainish.
I like live in Madrid,this is the capital of Spain.Not only the enconomy is developled,but also the traffic is very convenient.For example:metro,bus,car and so on.Sun is a poplular place of Madrid.In the street,you can look some building and many people,some shops.when the night will coming,the scenery is very beautiful,you will lose yourself in it.
The food of Spain is also the most famous in the world.When you come the Spain,you can´t hungry because there are many bars in the street.The food in it is very delocious,you can try is.
I have a beautiful life in Spain.Not only I have a good experience,But also is good to opean my visions.

沒有留言: